Thursday, January 5, 2012

Enjoy the Show.

Ladies and gentlemen!
Boys and Girls!
Children of all ages!

...and so on and so forth.

After reading a few slanted views, some interesting views, and a whole lot of views than make me want to cram people in little boxes and sell them off on Ebay, thus giving a beneficial use for them aside from say, fertilization.. (to be fair, i'm sure said people wouldn't even give myself that much credit, so take with a grain of salt..) ...I've finally decided to get off my butt and write a blog.

Here's what you can expect: A whole lot of uncensored. I'm going to say things..some of which you will like, and some of which you will not only not like..but maybe even want to shoot me for. Fair enough, I say. This blog's going to cover many of my personal experiences in and around the Occupy Movement but in NO way does it speak FOR the Occupy Movement, just myself. However, there are things that I will say on here that members of the Occupy will likely not care much for. I'm going to tell it at least as close to how it is as I can percieve it..thus...my own writings may be something you want to take with a grain of salt.

Please bear this in mind. There's no outcry on the other blogs, so I expect none here, and if there is, i'm going to tell you where you can shove it, in a friendly manner, of course.

"I may disagree with what you might say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

With that said, enjoy the show. :)

---V

1 comment:

  1. Rock on!!!! I look forward to reading more of your thoughts and opinions!!!!!

    Love and Light,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete