Friday, January 13, 2012

An Open Thank You to an Incognito

So, earlier on I finally found out how I was 'marked'. It seems that an anonymous email has decided to go sending all of my previous emails out to the other people within the Occupy. I'm guessing this was some sort of measure to try and embarrass or shame me into submission so that I dare not ever challenge the status quo of the the Occu-Bullies ever again.

However, as everything i've said in the emails generally went out to the whole, as a whole anyway..i'm kind of wondering what the big reveal was.

The idea seemed to be that I was some form of threat because of telling everyone that I was, on the day I decided to leave the movement..going to forward the email chains and so on and so forth to the local media affiliations and the state itself. (Fair enough when you consider we got ahold of the THP emails.)If you really want my take on this, just refer to my previous blog..which basically says it all.

I mean...WAY to prove me right, oh incognito random email address! Thank you. No, seriously, thank you so very much. Not only did you not stress me out even one teensy little bit..in fact..I found your action to be so hilariously entertaining that I almost fell out of bed laughing about it. No, really..its been a while since I have laughed that hard at such overwhelming fail.

For starters, apparently I am now one of the most transparent men in Occupy, so we have that. I'm hardly complaining since I'll be more than happy to forward you an email or all of them if you're so inclined and curious...and in the nature of transparency i've even done so in that past regarding Livestream workings (for which those same people had the audacity to turn around and accuse of a lack of transparency not even a day or so later! I know, right?)..or flat out anything i've ever said to a person. By the way, anything i've said about a person I have also said to them as well. I'm a pretty open and blunt to the point sort of person..so there really isn't anything to hide and I have yet to actually try to do so as it doesn't suit me.

Nah...this simply goes back to the Occu-Bullies doing the only thing they really know how to do. Oh dear, someone questioned them..so they have to put a target on them for doing so. That will teach them, right?

Erm, not really. Dominance games just don't really work on me. Mind games either. That just makes me want to investigate *you* more. And..thanks for the ego boost, I have to add. I was off the Plaza for one week due to illness and another due to recovering from food poisoning and somehow I still manage to find myself as a threat to someone's plans without even trying. Wasn't quite aware that I was that talented..but hey! Thanks for making my day.

Plus, there's the added effect of..if you're so focused on myself that I have to be your little threat, oh keyboard commando..you brave little keypad warrior you! *smiles* ..then the actual Occupy movement itself can actually get going..after all if all your efforts are going to lil ol me..then that means that our members in the movement can breathe easily for a bit until you get the hint. And bullies never seem to get the hint. They just think if they act up a little more, or be a little more aggressive..that they can finally budge and run off all their problems. Good luck with that.

So again, a big thank you for proving my words correct, and amusing the living daylights out of me..as well as providing a little relief to the other occupiers that would probably be taking it instead otherwise. While you busy yourself creating your own source of annoying..the rest of the people whom aren't totally mentally imbalanced will move on ahead of you...and create that wonderful change that you are only capable of talking about. Thanks for brightening my day!

Sincerely,

    ~~~~V~~~~~

PS: I love you all, even the crazy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment